Catallac is Avalon's only large group (6+) fishing option with room for up 14 anglers and 35 friends to watch you reel em in.
Most Catalina Charters are 6 passengers (6 pak). We have two boats set up for a maximum of 6:
GUSTO! and AFISHINADO
MOBY is our 2 pak, she is the only boat in Avalon set up as a guided skiff fishing charter for 2.
New for 2017
Fish-Tour-Party-Cruise catalina island
Fishing Catalina Island is a great way to see, learn and enjoy this special place where land meets the sea. Afishinados offers guided fishing charters for couples, groups up to 4, groups up to 6 and we are Avalon's only fishing charter option for groups up to 14. We encourage you to bring family members so they can enjoy the isle in style while you fish.
Important things to know:
1. Catalina is an island, so we often fish close to shore in the calm waters of a nice cove.
2. Good fishing is usually close by, so you can book a 4 to 6 hour charter and get in a lot of fishing time.
3. Everybody who plans to fish and is 16 or older must have a valid California fishing license in possession.
4. One day fishing licenses ($15) can be bought on line BY CLICKING HERE and must be printed out and in possession.
5. You can also call 888-565-1458 and have the Department of Fish and Wildlife send a copy to your email.
Other important things to know:
1. There are no Open Party Fishing Charters from Avalon where you simply buy a seat and fish with a bunch of strangers.
2. The size of your group will determine which boat is best for your group, but your budget will determine which boat to book.
3. MOBY is Avalon's only guided fishing charter for couples. Catallac is Avalon's only charter option for groups larger than 6 (14 max).
4. Afishinados Charters are 'all-inclusive', bring a fishing license, sunscreen and camera. We supply all the gear you will need.
5. All charters operate out of Avalon Harbor, however, you can charter a boat for a pick-up in Two Harbors or elsewhere by paying
for the travel time.
Fun things to know:
1. Afishinados Charters customers love taking their fish to a local restaurant for lunch or dinner after their charter.
2. We encourage Catch & Release for many species, but will gladly fillet a prime fish for dinner.
2. Many customers keep just enough fish to have a local restaurant cook a fresh fish meal after their charter.
3. It is possible to catch up to 10 different species in one full day of fishing the island.
Ready to go fishing? Pick your vessel and check dates and availability for booking right now by clicking here.